* Implementation of ethical controls on robots
* What if the Robo-Cannon Rampage happened in war? (seotud hulluks läinud kahuri juhtumiga)
Creating Friendly AI 1.0 - The Analysis and Design of Benevolent Goal Architectures
14 objections against AI/Friendly AI/The Singularity answered
// consequence of the widespread implementation of IEEE-754 floating point arithmetic is that almost every computer now gets _exactly_ the same answer, down to the last little bit. This "answer" may be far from the "correct" answer //
History's Worst Software Bugs
Lifeboat Foundation AIShield
- vaata, seal on viide "tõehoolde mehhanismidele" (1980 Doyle, London).
Sotala & McCabe's Singularity Objections
Critique of the SIAI Collective Volition Theory, Bill Hibbard, December 2005
B-Core provides complete support for the method of software development that is known as B: an object-oriented technique that comes closer to producing zero-defect software than any other currently available.
If you develop mission-critical software, or are involved in teaching sound practices of software engineering ... please read on!
- budgeti jaotamise teema: There are a number of agents and a number of tasks. Any agent can be assigned to perform any task, incurring some cost and profit that may vary depending on the agent-task assignment. Moreover, each agent has a budget and the sum of the costs of task assigned to it cannot exceed this budget. It is required to find an assignment in which all agents do not exceed their budget and total profit of the assignment is maximized.
- Given a set of items, each with a weight and a value, determine the number of each item to include in a collection so that the total weight is less than a given limit and the total value is as large as possible.